Anonymous Browsing with Ghostery Add-ons
Websites and blogs using a specific script to find and count the number of visitors coming to your website or blog. This kind of script can be called Script Tracker, tracker aims to track and detect the origin of the end as well as various information in it such as the type of Internet browser used, IP addresses, cookies and other information containing your identity on the internet.
If at any time you want to browse and surf the Internet without being tracked by trackers who are in a website, you should make browsing anonymously with the help of add-ons firefox Ghostery. Anonymous browsing with Ghostery add-ons to protect your privacy when browsing the internet.
The purpose of doing anonymous browsing or in other words, surf anonymously with the help of add-ons firefox Ghostery is to protect the privacy of existing trackers on the website.
Tracker is meant here is the script that is used to track and record visitor information website or blog in detail. Examples trackers are often used in a website is Google Analytics, Alexa Widget, Hitstats and many other tracker script types. With Ghostery add-ons, scripts trackers will be blocked or otherwise not in the script execution.
These include the type of Anonymous Browsing script for Google Analytics and other trackers will not record your information when browsing in other words you will not be seen, detected and recorded in Google Analytics statistics, Histats, Alexa statistics registrar or any other blog script.
How it works Ghostery add-ons are as follows:
Ghostery sees the “invisible” web, detecting trackers, web bugs, pixels, and beacons placed on web pages by Facebook, Google Analytics, and over 600 other ad networks, behavioral data providers, Web publishers – all companies interested in your activity.
Ghostery allows you to block scripts from companies That you do not trust, delete local shared objects, and even block images and iframes.
Ghostery also includes the optional, opt-in feature called GhostRank, the which sends anonymous servers Ghostery information about the trackers you encounter and where you encounter them. This allows us to create a more comprehensive list of detectable items, and helps us create a more transparent behavioral advertising ecosystem through our partnership with Evidon.
5. Protect Your Privacy.
Ghostery is built and maintained for users That Their care about privacy online, and is engineered with privacy as a primary goal. Ghostery use is anonymous. No registrations or sign-ups are required. The Ghostery plug-in does not place cookies into your browser. Neither the application nor Ghostery Evidon Ghostery receives any data from users unless the user opts-in to Participate in GhostRank. GhostRank itslef data is anonymous, is NEVER used for advertising targeting purposes, and is only shared in aggregated, non-personal, statistical form.
How to Do Anonymous Browsing with Ghostery Add-ons:
1. Download Ghostery add-ons, select where download below
- Download for Mozilla Firefox
- Download to Google Chrome
- Download through the oficial website Ghostery
2. Once installed, a small icon appears in the add-ons bar, located on the lower right corner
3. Perform normal browsing
4. Ghostery will automatically detect the existing trackers on the website you’re visiting.
5. Click the Ghostery icon and appear tracker list is spying on you
6. To block the tracker script that has been detected Ghostery, point the cursor at the script and then click Block Google Analytics? or other trackers script
7. To restore or disable Ghostery the script that has been on the block, another click tracker script is.
8. For maximum results, after the tracker script on the block and then clear recent history with add-ons firefox Click and Clean and restart firefox.
9. There are many other options like Cookies protection, domain whitelists and Web Bug Protection which is optional.
If you like things that smell hacking or phreaking, the Ghostery add-ons this is for you.
You might also like