Resolve Error Code 403 in Android
few days ago I received a question from a friend who got into trouble on the Android device. after several days of searching for information on the forum how to solve “could not be downloaded due to an error. (403)” or condition where the user can not download apps through the Market / Play store or often called the error (403) / error (403) Play store.
The cause of the error in the android market / Play Store when attempting to download or install the application could be several causes, such as lack of stable internet connection, one setting the APN (Access Point Names), proxy settings error or it could be another factor.
To address could not be downloaded due to an error (403) there are several ways that can be tried, namely:
1. Turn on Airplane Mode
To turn airplane mode Android (airplane mode) do when in the main screen (device lights)> press and hold the on / off button for a few seconds, wait until the pop-up menu> click Airplane Mode> wait until the indicator turns into an image signal plane.
After that disable Airplane Mode back in the same way as activate> wait a while until device get a phone signal and internet which is marked by the emergence of the letter G or E or H or 3G in the notification bar.
If you’ve acquired an internet signal, try re-open Android Market or Google Play. If it still appears Play Store Error (403), please try the other way.
2. Delete Search History
The second way does not necessarily resolve the error 403 when downloading Android apps, but no harm in trying because it is easy. All you have to do is open the Market or Google Play Store> Press the MENU button> click Settings (settings)> click Clear Search History (clear search history).
3. Remove Proxy Setting in Internet and MMS settings.
- 1. Go to the main page by pressing the HOME
- 2. Press the MENU button and then click Settings (settings)
- 3. Click the Wireless & Netowrks (wireless network)
- 4. Click on Mobile Networks (mobile network / phone)
- 5. Click the Access Point Namers (Name Access Point or Access Point Name)
- 6. Click on the name of the APN Internet / MMS in use today
- 7. On the Proxy, set to “Not Set” Or empty.
- 8. Press the MENU button> click save (save)
4. Use the alternate APN
after I try, it means that all three were successful.
hopefully some of the above can provide solutions.
By : AndroidForum
You might also like